Sunday, May 21, 2006

Thank You!

I'd like to thank all the ones who congratulated me on my acceptance to IESE.
I must admit that I have been walking on air. My goal of starting an MBA program in the fall of 06 will materialize despite quite a rocky year and arduous process. I have millions of things to do before I am ready to leave for Europe. I need to sell my condo, my furniture, my appliances, my books,my car, (no neck or back though).
I need to secure a loan, see some friends, enjoy more of beautiful Montreal in the summer. I never thought that I would leave Montreal again after coming back in 2004 but I need to move on with my life. I also realized from this experience that happiness doesn't correlate to one's location. It is simply a state of mind. Mos Def's "Travelin'Man" off Dj Honda's "H2" is one of my favourite songs ever. I guess I will be leaving again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home