Saturday, May 06, 2006

Little Break from it All

I finally decided to interview in Barcelona in order to check out IESE´s facilities. Since I don´t cross the Atlantic Ocean every month or even every year, I had to make a few stops before my final destination. London was the first pit stop, checking out Tate Modern, walking around Covent Garden looking for a place to sit down and have a few drinks with a friend, I realized how nice the city was, especially when lookin gat it from a terrace on the South Bank.
I am now in Germany, Hamburg, I haven´t seen much except the area where my friend lives, Blankenese, a haven of peace in a bustling metropolis. I seemed to have arrived a tthe right time since this weekend, the city´s birthday is being celebrated. I usually ty to find out about things like that but I´ve been too busy to read travel guides.

1 Comments:

At 4:27 AM, Blogger Alice B. said...

Hi MB,
Good to heat you are following your dream. Hopefully, you will post photos of your travels for us... Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home