Thursday, March 23, 2006

IESE Interview Invite

I checked my email this morning and there it was, my first invite to interview at a business school.
I could do it in Barcelona on May 8 or through video conferencing. I am quite happy to receive that invite. So far, I have been impressed by how personable IESE was and with my goal of dealing in emerging markets, specifically Latin America, it would be a good fit for me. But, European programs are very different from American programs in more aspects than one.

3 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger mbayisyen said...

TEST

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger FooBarMe said...

Best of Luck for the IESE Interview!!

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am interested in the differences that you mentioned between the American and European MBAs. Can you elaborate more about it?

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home