Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dinged!

Oh no! Actually, I don't really care much even though it was a fine school. Looks I won't be having lunch at Uris Hall in September. Oh well, that's life. I didn't expect much after all this time. The visit was great and I enjoyed it but I won't be meeting Marina and the rest of the CBS Class of 08. I am just a bit weirded out by some email sent right after my ding. Someone replied to me about some update I had sent telling me that it will be put in my file AFTER the final decision was made. I guess they read the update, discussed and then took a decision and the ding email was sent first. Oh well, that's life.

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Marina said...

Sorry =/

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger ... j said...

Eh... I didnt even bother with CBS, went to the info sessions and to be quite honest, I didnt like the educational atmosphere of CBS. I was going to apply anyways, but after receiving one positive decision from a European school (where I wanted to be anyways), I saved myself the two hundred bucks.

Sorry to hear you didnt get in...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home