Sunday, January 29, 2006

Columbia is done with

I spent way too much time working on that first Columbia essay. Franky, so late in the game, I don't know what to expect but I know I did the best I could and I will take any decision that comes my way. All these essays have helped me tremendously and made me realize where do I really want to go with my life. Can these goals be achieved without an MBA? Maybe, maybe not... I am still trying though, got 3 more applications to finish for this season (European schools).
It still blows my mind that I forgot the name of the CBS admissions officer I met in September. She gave me her business card and I have no idea where I put it! WOW! that's pretty smart of me. The moral of the sotry for those who don't knwo is to always send an email whenever you get someone's card just to keep the email address and name in your files....

2 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger Marina said...

congratulations & good luck in the waiting game!

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Alice B. said...

congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home