Saturday, January 14, 2006

One Down!

I finally managed to finish my first application! NYU-Stern's app is done with! I am $175 poorer but it's such an exhilarating feeling!I have been undergoing issues one won't believe these past months. 2005 was definitely my annus horribilis but to have managed to finish a decent application fills me with joy. I learned a lot with this exercise. Will I be ready to tackle other schools? Let's hope so because I still have to finalize a few more essays!
Next week, I will know whether I will be living la dolce vita for a few months attending school full-time or start a very new exciting position at a big company. I decided to part ways with my old company after a long time there. I learned a lot over there but it was time to move on. Responses to my decision were much more positive than I expected. 2006 started with a new chapter in my life I am glad.

4 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Blogger Alice B. said...

Congrats for applying to my alma mater! Good luck with everything.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger mbayisyen said...

mèsi anpil!

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger FooBarMe said...

Best of Luck for Stern and your other applications.

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Marina said...

good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home