Thursday, March 03, 2005

On a more serious note/the desire for anonymity

I am sure people don't visit this site to know how much I enjoy John Legend or French House.
I have decided to take the GMAT sometimes in late May. With my hectic schedule, this is the earliest period of time I could have to be ready and prepare for a test that could decide on my future of the next 2 years.
I am done with the midterm period and it's a good thing. I am glad this is over. I have been extremely with work and yet, I never had so many commitments school-wise. I am glad this period is over. Did I mention this already?
You get the idea!

While I relish the fact that I am being read and most likely than not laughed at, I wouldn't want coworkers or managers to read this page. I hope they are busy enough that they wouldn't even have time to peruse a little blog that is sporadically updated. I have read many a horror story of people being dooced and this is not my goal. At all....      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home