Thursday, February 03, 2005

ok

I still don't know if an MBA is right for you. What would be the goal? Investment banking? According to my mentor, I fit the profile: I look unassuming, have a good presentation, and I have an expensive lifestyle. Therefore, I need to sell my most precious ressource, my time, in order to make as much green and grey pieces of paper.

I need to take a yoga class...We'll see...

In other news, I can't wait to get my first issue of the Economist. It would be very different from what I usually read (GQ, Cargo,etc..). One of my coworkers used to read it and had loaned me a few copies. I thought it was very interesting as I am pretty curious about that is happening around the world. One thing, I have no idea how could I be able to read an issue in a week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home